Leadership Skills course in Melbourne
Are you looking for some type of professional development training that you can undertake locally here in Melbourne?
Whether you are an accountant, a lawyer, a teacher, a doctor or an allied health services professional, the chances are that you are a member of a professional body that requires you to undertake regular professional development. Apart from your core technical skills, maybe you’re looking to broaden your experience and thinking about getting some development in other capabilities …….
Perhaps you might consider the Leadership Skills training that we offer. It is a 2 day highly interactive course – and it will provide you with a great foundation of skills and techniques that can help you to confidently manage a team – either now or at some time in the future for your career.
Some of the themes explored in this career development training include for example –
- how to coach and develop staff
- transitioning into a management role and knowing what’s expected of you
- emotional intelligence for building healthy working relationships
- different styles of leadership and when to use them
- strategies for building productive teamwork
- remaining positive and resilient to cope with adversity and pressure
- understanding different personalities and how to adapt your communication style with them
Why not give us a call 0430 972 578 and have a chat with us. More information on the course content can be found on our page Leadership Course Melbourne