If you are looking for courses as part of a professional development requirement, then we may be able to help ….
Maybe you are a nurse, doctor, engineer, teacher, accountant, psychologist or some other professional – and you are encouraged to complete some professional development training in order to stay current.
Two public courses that we regularly offer in Melbourne include
- Management & Leadership Skills – If you are in a management or supervisory role this 2 day course can polish your skills in motivating, developing and coaching staff to perform at their best
- Presentation Skills – An intensive one day course to polish your public speaking skills, and provide clear direction in how to plan and deliver a presentation with poise and impact
We can also design and deliver professional development programs in-company when you have a group of colleagues sharing the same training interest. For example, courses in ….
- Project management
- Influencing & Negotiating Skills
- Personal effectiveness – time & stress management
- Email management
Other professional development courses are offered by …..
- Professional Development for Engineers
- Engineers Australia – continued professional development
- APS – professional development programs for psychologists
- Aussie Educator – professional development courses and events for teachers and educators
- Law Society of NSW – professional development for lawyers
- APNA – Continued professional development for nurses
- Institute of Public Accountants – Professional development programs for accountants
- CPA Australia – CPD to update professional skills and knowledge for CPA’s