Is your company looking for an in-house management course in Sydney that will develop the people management and leadership skills of key staff?
We offer an intensive two day management course that is jam-packed full of practical tips and techniques – showing how to confidently manage, motivate and develop staff.
If you are somewhat new to a management role, then you have probably already found that managing people requires a different set of skills and a different way of thinking to what you may have employed in the past. Our management training offers a firm foundation for learning to achieve outcomes by getting the best out of the people in your team
- What does the course cover?
– Understand expectations of the manager’s role
– The leadership qualities you need to win respect
– How and when to adjust your leadership style with different staff
– Playing to your leadership strengths
– Maintaining performance standards in the team
– How to constructively raise performance concerns with staff
– Coaching skills for improving performance
– How to build teamwork and morale in the workplace
– Learning to delegate and avoid common pitfalls
– Decision making processes
– Recognising different personality types in the workplace
– Introducing change to your team
– Emotional intelligence as a core leadership capability
– Time management and building resilience to stress
MANAGEMENT COURSE SYDNEY:
Management & Leadership Skills
Contact us now on (03) 9725 3777 or 0430 972 578 to register your interest in our next Sydney management course. By the way, here’s a photo with some of the participants from a Sydney course late last year..
- Leadership and Management
Click Leadership Qualities to view video clips that reveal the type of leadership qualities that effective managers display in the workplace