Business Management Training Melbourne
- People management short course
If you are looking for a short public course in Melbourne to help you develop your people management skills, then see our page Management Course Melbourne The popular two day course can show you how to manage, motivate and develop staff within your business
- Accredited business management courses
- If you are seeking a formal qualification, whether it is Certificate level, or Diploma in Business Management, or Degree level (Bachelor of Business), have a look atNMIT which is located in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, but they also offer on-line courses. As a TAFE College the course fees are somewhat less expensive than many of the universities.
- Additionally, have a look at RMIT who also offer part-time business management courses
- Another respected provider of business management training in Melbourne is Swinburne
- Victoria University also offer a range of Degree level Diploma in Business Management courses
- Melbourne Business School, which is associated with Melbourne University, offer degree and Masters level courses in business management
- If you are seeking short courses rather than degree courses, have a look at the web-site of Chifley Business School Perhaps it is a short course to polish your financial or book-keeping skills, or perhaps learning a business software package. They also offer Certificate level courses via distance learning – which gives you the flexibility of studying at home
- Another online training provider is Accredited Online Training who offer nationally recognised business management courses at Diploma and Certificate levels
- Kangan Institute offer Certificate IV in Small Business Management, and have several campuses at Richmond, Essendon, Docklands, Coburg, Melbourne CBD and Craigeburn for example
- Business Victoria is a state government department that offer a wide range of resources for people who are looking at starting and running a small business, including short public training workshops on business management and staff recruitment
- What should you consider when selecting a business management course?
- The cost of the course and whether course materials are included, or are they an extra cost
- The convenience of course location and class times
- Whether online learning is offered as an convenient option
- If you are attending classes, the quality and experience of the course presenters and the class sizes
- The importance you attach to gaining a recognised business management qualification – or do you want a short course that gives you some immediate skills and techniques in the core dimensions of business management
Hey, don’t forget to check out our small business blog ….
Return to Business Management