A Team Building Melbourne workshop will enable your workgroup to evaluate how they are working together and identify opportunities for improving teamwork.
Improved teamwork can mean a more engaging work environment for employees - and can offer the organisation flow-on benefits in terms of potential improvements to ....
- Quality of service delivery.
- Individual team member morale.
The design, duration and focus of our team building sessions are customised to meet the outcomes you want to achieve with your team.
Sometimes, team-building can simply be about having a bit of fun together, to help re-build camaraderie Sometimes, there may be specific themes that need to be explored such as......
- Re-visiting the core purpose of the team
- Clarifying roles and expectations of team members
- Understanding and respecting individual differences
- Techniques for dealing constructively with conflict in the team
- Appreciating the capabilities and skills within the team
- Improving the productivity of team-meetings
- Encouraging more open communication between team members
- Team decision making and the value of some robust discussion
Brian Carroll is a very highly experienced corporate team building Melbourne based facilitator
Contact us now ph (03) 9725 3777 to discuss how corporate Team Building can be facilitated in-house for your workgroup.
It can prove useful to collect data from the team before the team building workshop. We have designed and often use a team development survey that is completed by team-members before the session, evaluating the team against twenty essential teamwork criteria. This helps identify relative strengths and weaknesses within the team dynamic and can provide a focus for the team building workshop.
Why not have a look at our page, Team Building Tips, particularly if you are thinking about designing a team building workshop yourself
Team building Melbourne l Corporate team building Melbourne