Our intensive one day Presentation Skills training course will equip you with the skills and techniques you need to be able to deliver your message with confidence and composure on Friday, June 21
You will receive expert guidance and direction in how to prepare and structure your message, as well as how to present it with clarity and poise.
The course offers you plenty of opportunity for presentation skills practice within a small group, which means you will be able to gain the coaching you need to improve your presentation skills.
Presentation Skills Course:
When - June 21
How to plan and deliver an engaging presentation
When delivering any type of presentation, if you want your message to gain any type of traction - then you must be seen to deliver it with clarity, conviction and authority. You can learn what it takes to be able to achieve this in your presentations ...
Our presentation course is limited to no more than six participants, allowing people plenty of opportunity for presentation skills practice and individual coaching, using video replay feedback to accelerate skill development
Cost $520 + gst - includes lunch and workbook
Where Venue is in Mitcham (15 minutes from the City, via EastLink)
Our Presentation Skills training course is delivered on both a public basis, and also conducted in-house for organisations. Course content includes.......
- Preparing thoroughly for your business presentation
- Define your outcomes : are you seeking to inform or to inspire
- How to develop and structure your presentation content
- Presentation techniques for grabbing attention with a strong opening
- Adding some pizzazz to your public speaking style
- The design and effective use of power-point in your presentation
- Responding confidently to difficult questions from your audience
- Managing nerves and anxiety associated with public speaking
- Dealing positively with awkward presentation situations
Contact us to register : Ph (04) 9725 3777
As a Melbourne based training consultant, Brian Carroll brings more than twenty years experience delivering over one hundred business presentations every year, to a wide variety of different audience groups.
Presentation skills coaching is also available, if your organisation has key people who may benefit from expert guidance to assist them in either preparing or rehearsing for a forthcoming crucial business presentation
For presentation tips and some good practical advice, have a look at our page Presentation Tips.
For some good tips on managing Presentation nerves, click Controlling Public Speaking Anxiety