This half day Stress Management training course is delivered in-house for organisations. The course will enable
your staff to explore a range of practical stress management ideas and techniques for maintaining their well-being..
Unrelenting workplace demands are creating stress
for many of us. It is crucial to be able to develop positive routines that build resilience, so as to withstand
workplace pressures and remain productive. All of this is fundamental
to maintaining a healthy sense of balance – to the long
term benefit of both yourself and your organisation.
The stress management course explores ....
- How to change old “unhealthy” habits and develop
- Managing your life in alignment with your values
- Maintaining work-life balance for personal well-being
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of excessive stress
- Avoiding the straw that can break the camel’s back
- The impact
of stress upon health and performance
- Common causes of workplace stress, including change,
conflict, and work overload ….
- Recognising what you can change versus what you
must learn to accept
- Building a “stress-buffer” through relaxation,
positive thinking and lifestyle management - positive ways of coping with stress
- Time management tips for helping to prevent stressful situations
This stress management training is offered in-house for organisation's and can be further customised . Executive coaching is also available to support your key people and help them to develop their own stress management strategies and skills for promoting increased well-being.
Brian Carroll is the course facilitator. He is a qualified Melbourne based psychologist and also a very experienced trainer, who delivers the training in a highly engaging and stimulating way. As a registered psychologist, he brings to the training experience a deep understanding of the dynamics of stress and personal change.
You might like to visit our page to view some video clips that feature Stress Management Tips offering a wide range of suggestions on stress reduction methods - as well as how to use guided meditation to help calm the mind and ease anxiety